Submissions are now open for the Drone Yearbook 2022!
What is the Drone YearBook?
Released yearly, packed with industry information and listing everyone who is anyone within the Drone Industry! Any business linked to Drones can enter a submission.
From our research we had determined that local business indexes alone charge on average between $25-$100 a month. We want to be about promoting the DRONE industry and after the last couple of years believe our new book can serve that purpose, and it becoming a recognized staple ‘Go to’, including drone industry articles/essays and contacts.
We know budgets are tight currently, so we need to give listees a real break with the price! The price for being part of the 2022 edition is,
£140.00 £50.00 pounds sterling or $193.00 $70.00 dollars US, not even the cost of a decent meal taking a couple of clients out! This is heavily discounted from what we were advised and then discounted again!
So the NEW Drone Yearbook – Business Index Book 2022 package, what’s included?
- Drone Yearbook 2022 will be listed on Amazon.com as Print & Download edition
- Your business listed in the 2022 edition – including relevant company information in featured categories
- Business profile page with backlinks setup on DroneExpos Magazine Site
- Your profile page shared through all DroneExpos Social Media Channels in 2021/2022
- Drone Yearbook 2022 book itself will be heavily promoted online and through social media channels, pushing your business
- Unlimited press releases can be submitted and featured on DroneExpos magazine site, which will also be shared each time across all social media channels
- Half page and full-page ad space available in the book (Prices negotiable, please enquire)
To be included please complete the following form and we will invoice you following a successful submission: